Hello! This article presents Pixel PRO, a premium Bootstrap 5 design now available for download with a 50% discount during the 2021 Black Friday campaign in two technologies:
Flask. For newcomers, Pixel Pro is a premium Bootstrap 5 UI Kit without jQuery featuring over 1000 components, 50+ sections, and 35 example pages including a fully-fledged user dashboard. Thanks for reading!
- 👉 60%Off Pixel PRO Django - $49 (discounted from $129)
- 👉 60%Off Pixel PRO Flask - $49 (discounted from $129)
- 🎁 Black Friday 2021 - all products (
Note: The campaign ends on 30.NOV
This version of Pixel Pro no longer have jQuery included and all libraries and scripts are now Vanilla JS reducing overall loading time and simplifying integration into other front-end web technologies such as React, Angular, Vue, and so on.
50+ Sections - Sections are made up of components. These are the big boys and they include the navigation bars, footers, about sections, contact sections, and many more.
35 Example Pages - These are the last building blocks to build an awesome website. We made sure to offer you a few example pages to prove how useful and great our UI Kit is. You'll find landing pages for app presentations, showcase your freelancer profile, and even a cryptocurrency-themed page.
Dashboard - Pixel Pro also comes with a user dashboard containing charts, vectorial maps, statistics, cards, messaging, user settings, billing, and many more. You can use this dashboard for a user control panel for almost any scenario.
Pixel PRO - Presentation Component
Pixel PRO - User Dashboard
This premium starter comes with authentication, database, ORM, a modular codebase, and Docker support on top of this pixel-perfect Bootstrap 5 design. Here are all product features:
- 👉 Up-to-date dependencies: Django 3.2.6 LTS
- 👉 UI-Ready app, SQLite Database, Django Native ORM
- 👉 Modular design, best practices codebase
- 👉 Session-Based Authentication, Forms validation
- 👉 Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn/Nginx
- 👉 Support via Github (issues tracker) and Discord - 24/7 LIVE Service.
Flask is a Python web framework built with a small core, perfect for API's and complex web apps. The codebase is provided with authentication, database, tools, and deployment scripts for Docker, HEROKU, and Gunicorn/Nginx stack.
- 👉 Up-to-date dependencies: Flask 2.0.1
- 👉 SCSS compilation via Gulp
- 👉 SQLite database, Flask-SQLAlchemy ORM
- 👉 Session-Based authentication (via flask_login), Forms validation
- 👉 Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx, Heroku
- 👉 Support via Github (issues tracker) and Discord.
Thanks for reading! For more resources feel free to access: