Thank you for landing on this page. This article presents a few open-source Admin Dashboards Boilerplates, generated by the AppSeed service, actively supported and released under a permissive license (MIT).
What is a Boilerplate
In programming, boilerplate code is a piece of software that can be reused over and over without changing a single line of code. The whole idea behind a starter (sometimes named boilerplate code) is to skip coding that piece of code common to many projects. If the code-base is well written, using it can help you to save some valuable time. On the other hand, using boilerplate code to start a new project is not the best choice for all cases.
Boilerplate Code features
All admins panels listed here are generated by the AppSeed service using a common workflow:
- The flat HTML design is parsed and prepared for production (detect the master layout, extract components, replace hard coded text with variables)
- The design is injected into pre-built boilerplate code, already equipped with a minimum set of features: database, ORM, authentication flow and basic tooling.
For more open-source admin dashboards and boilerplate code, please access the AppSeed service. Thank you!
This admin panel uses the latest state-of-the-art design provided by Creative-Tim, and is released as an open-source project that includes an SQLite database, SQLAlchemy ORM, HTML files converted to Jinja2 templating. Other features: Authentication (Register, Login), static export via Frozen-Flask and LIVE deploy via FTP.
In case you like this boilerplate, feel free to build the app with a few lines of code:
$ # clone the boilerplate code repository $ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-now-ui-dashboard.git $ cd flask-now-ui-dashboard $ init a virtual env $ virtualenv --no-site-packages env $ source env/bin/activate $ # install the dependencies $ pip install -r requirements.txt $ # start the app in development mode $ python app.py $ # the app is running on http://localhost:5000
If all goes well, the app should be visible in your browser.
This admin panel has an amazing design, crafted by the same web agency (e.g. Creative-Tim) and offers a few basic features "out of the box": authentication, ORM and basic tooling and scripts to start and manage the app.
To build the app, please access the Github repository. In case you like it, feel free to share the link with your fellow developers.
Argon, is one on the latest designs provided by Creative-Tim with a nice UI and a perfect license (MIT). As the previous boilerplate admin panels, Argon Dashboard comes equipped with authentication, SQLite database and basic tooling.
Let's built the app, using a few lines of code:
$ # clone the boilerplate code repository $ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-argon-dashboard.git $ cd flask-argon-dashboard $ init a virtual env $ virtualenv --no-site-packages env $ source env/bin/activate $ # install the dependencies $ pip install -r requirements.txt $ # start the app in development mode $ python app.py $ # the app is running on http://localhost:5000
- Boierplate code - the wikipedia page
- Boierplate code - provided by AppSeed
- Boilerplate code repository - a curated index with boilerplate code, published on Github
- Admin dashboards - apps generated by the AppSeed service
- Admin Dashboards - curated list with admin panels
Where to go from here
- Access the official repository to see more free apps and boilerplates
- Generate a full-stack app in minutes using the AppSeed service
- Need support? We are providing 24/7 LIVE support via Discord and eMail for paid plans.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook