Thank you for landing on this page. This article presents apps and boilerplate code, generated in various technologies by the AppSeed service. The full index, can be found on the public repository published on Github.
What is a Boilerplate
In programming, boilerplate code is a piece of software that can be reused over and over without changing a single line of code. The whole idea behind a starter (sometimes named boilerplate code) is to skip coding that piece of code common to many projects. If the code-base is well written, using it can help you to save some valuable time. On the other hand, using boilerplate code to start a new project is not the best choice for all cases.
The apps listed in this article, (free and commercial) can be found on Github. Feel free to study the code and please read also the license file, committed for each project. For any questions, don't hesitate to access the support page.
This is a trendy pattern in web development in the last few years. We decided to prototype JAMstack apps, starting from the rising popularity in web development communities. The full index, published on Github contains more than 40 apps coded as JAMstack boilerplates:
- Free Apps (MIT license) - Argon Design, Material Kit, Now UI, Paper Kit
- Free (CCA 3.0 License, preserve the footer) - Fractal, Landed, BigPicture
- Commercial: Drift, Elemental, Angle, Optics
Flask is a lightweight WSGI web application framework. It is designed to make getting started quick and easy, with the ability to scale up to complex applications. It is classified as a microframework because it does not require particular tools or libraries - read more about it on the official website or access the docs and start coding.
- Free Apps (MIT License) - Paper Kit, FlaskPlay
- Free Apps (CCA 3.0 License - preserve the footer) - Phantom, SolidState
- Commercial apps: Reflex, Visualize, Locus, Relativity
Admin Dashboards Boilerplates
Fully-coded apps, enhanced with authentication, database, ORM and basic tooling.
- Flask Dashboard Argon - MIT License
- Flask Dashboard Material - MIT License
- Flask Dashboard NowUi - MIT License
- Flask Dashboard Black - MIT License
- Flask Dashboard Light - MIT License
Other (Generated) Apps and Boilerplates
- Full-Stack Boilerplates - two tier architecture with Vue, React frontend - MIT License
- Nodejs Starter: Express / Nodejs Starter with JWT authentication, SQLite database, Sequelize ORM, unit tests and basic tooling
- Laravel Boilerplate: Basic Laravel starter with JWT authentication and REST API
- Flask boilerplate - MIT License
Where to go from here
- Access the official repository to see what we are providing
- Generate a full-stack app in minutes using our service
- Need support? We are providing 24/7 LIVE support via Discord and eMail for paid plans.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook