First, What is Bulma CSS?
Bulma CSS It is one of the first CSS frameworks to have implemented a full-fledged Flexbox Grid. Except this, it has a huge selection of components needed to code any kind of website. Bulma comes with a beautiful range of colors out-of-the-box and it won’t be wrong if we call it the most beautiful framework out there in the market. It can be used directly to get really nice looking websites with very least effort.
Made with Bulma CSS
Open source CSS framework based on Flexbox
I'm not a CSS guru, but I had the feeling that I need to move away from Bootstrap and I've landed, around Bulma CSS. The Flexbox foundation, documentation and a few related articles convince me to give it a try.
Because I didn't find something useful and production-ready I decide to build my own web app and release it as a free asset. This is the result:
BulmaPlay Wep App features:
- JAMStack app - built by Panini Static Site Generator from markup pages
- Tooling: Gulp, Ftp deploy script, SaaS
- License: MIT, Sources here
- Free Support via Discord and Github
- Illustrations by Absurd.Design
How to build this app in less than 5min:
git clone https://github.com/app-generator/bulmaplay.git
yarn # install dependencies
yarn start # start the app in development mode
yarn deploy # live deploy
LIVE Demo: BulmaPlay.
Related Bulma CSS resources:
- Bulma.io - the official website
- Get to Know Bulma CSS - nicely complete the documentation
- Level Up With Bulma CSS - quality content, unfortunately no source code.
- Articles related to Bulma CSS
- Bulma Themes & Apps: BulmaStyle, Bulma Expo, CreativeBulma
- Apps Built with Bulma CSS - Free & Paid
- Github Index with Bulma Css Apps - Free & Paid
- BulmaLanding - Free Bulma CSS App
- Bulma Hr System - App built with Bulma Css (commercial license)
Useful? Sharing is caring. Thank you!