Hello! The video material mentioned in this article aims to help beginners create a new project from scratch and later, enhance the default Django UI by installing new themes. The products used in the demonstration are free and the links can be found below. For newcomers, Django is a leading backend framework actively supported and versioned by programming experts and open-source enthusiasts.
- 👉 Django Soft Admin - source code (MIT License)
- 👉 Django Material Admin - source code (MIT License)
- 🚀 Free support provided by AppSeed
Video transcript (all steps followed in the material)
- ✅ Create a Project Directory
- ✅ Create a Virtual Environment
- ✅ Install Django using
- ✅ Create the project and superuser
- ✅ Access default UI provided by Django
- ✅ Install Soft Dashboard Theme (free theme)
- ✅ Install Material Dashboard Theme (free theme)
The design for both themes is provided by Creative-Tim, a well-known design agency, and multi-technology marketplace. More information about each Ui kit can be found below
Soft UI Dashboard is built with over 70 frontend individual elements, like buttons, inputs, navbars, nav tabs, cards, or alerts, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in color, that you can easily modify using SASS files and classes.
- 👉 Soft UI Dashboard - product page (template version)
- 👉 Soft UI Dashboard - LIVE demo (template version)
This Free Bootstrap 5 Dashboard is coming with prebuilt design blocks, so the development process is seamless, switching from our pages to the real website is very easy to be done.
Designed for those who like bold elements and beautiful websites,
Material Dashboard 2 is ready to help you create stunning websites and web apps.
- 👉 Material Dashboard - product page (template version)
- 👉 Material Dashboard - LIVE demo (template version)
If you want to get inspiration or just show something directly to your clients, you can jump-start your development with our pre-built example pages. You will be able to quickly set up the basic structure for your web project.
Thanks for reading!