Hello Coders! We have published a new tutorial for beginners that covers a few basic topics related to Django superpowers. For newcomers, Django is a popular framework built by experienced developers, actively supported by an impressive open-source community. Django comes with batteries included concept and provides modules to handle the database, authentication, built-in security, plus a powerful command-line interface to interact with our projects. Thanks for reading!
- Install Python - learn how to check in the terminal the Python version
- How to manage the dependencies of a new project
- What editor to use? we've mention VsCode, Vim, and Atom.
- Get to work: generate the first Django project
- Create a new Django application and code the first route
- Define and manage our new Django Model
- Access the admin section
- Make accessible the "Books" model in the admin section
Thanks for reading! For more resources, please access: