Hello! This article explains how to use the App Generator (free service) and build a simple seed project enhanced with database, authentication, and Docker support on top of Flask, a popular backend service powered by Python. The demonstration which includes all steps from accessing the service, project customization and local usage is recorded in a video material published on Youtube.
Here are the links and related resources. Thanks for reading!
✨ Video Transcript
- ✅ Access the App Generator service
- ✅ Select the Black Dashboard design
- ✅ Customize the project (database & deployment)
- ✅ Confirm the action and generate the code.
- ✅ Download the source code
- ✅ Start the project in Docker
At the end of the process, the final starter should be similar to the one mentioned below, with a database, usable session-based authentication, and Docker support.