First, thank you for landing here. This article, as all other articles published on this blog, aim to provide only useful content to the audience. The information presented here is related to Flask, the popular framework written in Python. A few common characteristics to all apps listed here:
- All apps are open-source, and the link to the source code will be provided for each application
- All apps are generated automatically by AppSeed App Generator
- Some of the apps are commercial.
- The code base for all Flask apps is equipped with a common set of features: ORM, Authentication (login, register), SQLite database, static export via Frozen Flask and FTP deploy script.
First, goes first. Let's say a few words about Flask, this amazing Python framework.
Flask is a lightweight WSGI web application framework. It is designed to make getting started quick and easy, with the ability to scale up to complex applications. It is classified as a microframework because it does not require particular tools or libraries. It has no database abstraction layer, form validation, or any other components where pre-existing third-party libraries provide common functions. However, Flask supports extensions that can add application features as if they were implemented in Flask itself - read more about it on the official website or access the docs and start coding.
Now, let's get back to our curated list and let me present some killer fully-coded apps ready to be used in your future project.
Flask Phantom is an open-source app coded on top of Phantom design provided by HTML5Up. The app is equipped with authentication, ORM (SqlAlchemy) and SQLite database. The app is released under the CCA 3.0 License (inherited from the Phantom design).
- Flask - official website
- Flask documentation
- Flask sources - published on Github
- Flask Apps - index provided by AppSeed
Useful? Sharing is caring. Thank you!