Thank you for landing on this page. This article presents an open-source bundle with apps and boilerplate code written in Flask, the well-know Python Framework. All Flask apps (free and commercial) are released as open-source products. In order to use them, please read carefully the licensing information. Thank You!
To check out the full index, please access this Github repository: Flask Apps
About the apps
The applications listed on this page are generated by the AppSeed service using a semi automated process:
- the flat HTML design is processed and translated to Jinja2 templates
- The service inject the templates into pre-built Flask boilerplates, equipped with a basic set of modules: authentication, SQLite database, ORM and basic tooling
This automation mechanism is applied for various design patterns: admin dashboards, JAMstack sites, Full-Stack Apps. You may check out the full index with generated apps on Github.
In order to use the apps, please paid attention to the build instructions provided in the README files. Thank you & happy coding.
Flask Paper Kit - MIT License
Flask Now UI Kit - MIT License
Flask Material Kit - MIT License
Flask Argon Design - MIT License
For more Flask Apps (free and commercial) please access the AppSeed service.
Where to go from here
- Access the official repository to see what we are providing
- Generate a full-stack app in minutes using our service
- Need support? We are providing 24/7 LIVE support via Discord and eMail for paid plans.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook