This article presents a simple admin dashboard generated by the AppSeed platform in Flask Framework on top of a beautiful Dark Design provided by ThemeKita company. The commercial product comes with a basic set of features that aim to help developers and web agencies to start fast a new project:
- UI-Ready (the UI is already integrated in Jinja2 template system)
- SQLite PostgreSQL and SQLAlchemy ORM, Alembic for database migrations
- Simple and modular code-base with Blueprints
- Session-Based Authentication (Login, Register) and Forms Validation
- Deployment Scripts (Gunicorn, Docker)
- 24/7 LIVE Support via Discord
The UI-kit provided by the ThemeKita company comes with an impressive number of UI elements, widgets, forms and pages. Using this product, any developer with a basic Python / Flask knowledge will deliver much faster a new product based on the fact that all the basic, low level work is already done.
How to use the product
First thing is to access the product page - Flask Atlantis Dark PRO, buy a license and unlock the access to the private repository. After this, the product should run in your browser, writing a few lines in the terminal:
$ # Get the code $ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-dashboard-atlantis-dark-pro.git $ cd flask-dashboard-atlantis-dark-pro $ $ # Virtualenv modules installation (Unix based systems) $ virtualenv --no-site-packages env $ source env/bin/activate $ $ # Install modules $ pip3 install -r requirements-sqlite.txt $ $ # Set the FLASK_APP environment variable $ (Unix/Mac) export FLASK_APP=run.py $ (Windows) set FLASK_APP=run.py $ (Powershell) $env:FLASK_APP = ".\run.py" $ $ # Start the application (development mode) $ # --host=0.0.0.0 - expose the app on all network interfaces (default 127.0.0.1) $ # --port=5000 - specify the app port (default 5000) $ flask run --host=0.0.0.0 --port=5000 $ $ # Access the dashboard in browser: http://127.0.0.1:5000/
If all goes well, the admin panel should be visible in your browser. Something is missing or you have issues with the build? Feel free to contact us on Discord, we are there 24/7.
Links & Resources
- Flask Dashboard Atlantis Dark PRO - the product page
- Flask Atlantis Dark PRO - yTube presentation
- Flask Dashboard Atlantis Dark PRO - the public repository (used for bug tracking)
- Flask Dashboard Atlantis Dark - the free version that uses an identical code-base with less UI elements, pages (no LIVE support)
Thanks for reading! Feel free to join the AppSeed community on Discord.