As any other product delivered by the AppSeed platform, Flask Dashboard Material is a generated product by a semi-automated process:
- Flat HTML themes (bootstrap based) are parsed and transformed into production-ready Jinja2 templates (the native Flask template engine) using an HTML Parser
- The processed design is injected into an existing boilerplate code enhanced with SQLite database, SQLAlchemy, helpers and basic tooling.
- A minimum set of automated tests are executed.
For more information regarding the automation process, please access: How I’ve built 100+ open-source apps with automation tools, a popular article published on the Dev.to platform.
As mentioned before, the dashboard is released as an open-source product (MIT Licenses) and might be a good code base for your next project. Dashboard features:
- SQLite database, SQLAlchemy ORM
- Session based authentication flow (login, register)
- Static Build via Frozen-Flask
- UI Kit - Material Dashboard
In case you want to build and use the app, without leaving this window, just type a few lines of code in your preferred terminal:
$ # clone the sources $ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-material-dashboard.git $ cd flask-material-dashboard $ $ # install modules using a virtualenv $ virtualenv --no-site-packages env $ source env/bin/activate $ $ python app.py $ # app is running on port 5000
If all goes well, the Flask Material dashboard should be visible in your browser.
For more admin dashboards and Full-Stack Web Apps, feel free to access the AppSeed platform. Thank You!
- Flask Material Dashboard - the product page
- Flask Material Dashboard - live DEMO
- Flask Material Dashboard - the public repository
- Admin Dashboards - Open Source - index provided by AppSeed