Thank you for landing on this page. This article presents a few designs crafted by the famous agency Html5Up coded in different patterns and programming languages.
All apps uses the license CCA 3.0 (inherited from the publisher) means that you need to preserve the footer link to Html5Up
Html5Up - few words about it
I discovered Html5Up a few months ago, searching for some nice layouts to prototype the integration into our app generator service. We decided to use the work of this amazing agency based on some simple facts:
- The layouts are simply great with a clean and distinctive design
- Quite an impressive loading speed for a template design.
- The CSS is not Bootstrap based, the agency provide their own CSS definitions
- Free for commercial and hobby projects
For more templates, please access Html5Up, there are big chances to find at least one beautiful design for your future project.
Open-Source app with HTML5Up Landed design coded in JAMstack pattern.
The app can be easily built from the sources, in case you have an NPM, Node.js environment already set up:
$ # clone the sources $ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/jamstack-landed.git $ cd jamstack-landed $ yarn # install modules $ yarn start # start the app for LIVE edit $ yarn build
Open-Source app with HTML5Up BigPicture design coded in JAMstack pattern.
Open-Source app with HTML5Up Fractal design coded in JAMstack pattern.
Solid State, designed by HTML5 Up and coded in Flask Microframework with SQLite database, ORM and authentication.
Open-Source starter coded in Flask Microframework, pre-configured with Flask-SQLAlchemy, Flask-WTF, design crafted by HTML5 Up.
Where to go from here?
- See more Html5Up apps provided by AppSeed
- Need support? We are providing 24/7 LIVE support via Discord and eMail for paid plans.
- For more amazing layouts, you may access Html5Up official website.