In my previous article, I've presented the motivation to build an html-to-react tool. This article is basically a work log for this operation. Stay tuned!
The React theme (based on Spectral design from HTML5 Up) will be committed on Github, feel free to use it.
- download the html files
- initialize the react Github repository with a GatsbyJS starter
- analyze a similar project and clone the structure
- build bacis layout and load de main css file
- compile the project without errors
- wow, we have something on our screen
- cod pushed on React Theme - Spectral Repo
Update 2019.04.29 - Add more elements on homepage, build a dedicated page on our React Themes index. commit the new sources on Github.
Useful? Sharing is caring. Thank you!