Hello Coders! This article presents an
open-source Flask Starter crafted on top of a modern Material design powered by
Bootstrap 5 framework. Material Dashboard is a popular freebie released by the Creative-Tim agency under the MIT License, with more than 250k+ downloads (according to the product stats). The Flask codebase comes with a few useful features like modular design, authentication, and deployment scripts powered by Docker. Thanks for reading!
- ✨ Flask Material Dashboard - product page
- ✨ Flask Material Dashboard - LIVE Demo
- ✨ Flask Material Dashboard - Source Code
Material Dashboard is a free Material Bootstrap 4 Admin with a fresh, new design inspired by Google's Material Design. Material Dashboard comes with 5 color filter choices for both the sidebar and the card headers (blue, green, orange, red, and purple) and an option to have a background image on the sidebar.
- Up-to-date dependencies: Flask 2.0.1
- SCSS compilation via Gulp
- DBMS: SQLite, PostgreSQL (production)
- DB Tools: SQLAlchemy ORM, Flask-Migrate (schema migrations)
- Modular design with Blueprints, simple codebase
- Session-Based authentication (via flask_login), Forms validation
- Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx, Heroku
The product can be used in less than a minute via Docker (commands are saved on the project README).
Step #1 - Download Sources from the public repository
Step #2 - Execute in Docker
Once all the above commands are executed, we should be able to visit the app in the browser, register new users, and interact with the UI.
Flask Dashboard Material - Billing Page
Flask Dashboard Material - RTL Support
Thanks for reading! For more resources, please access:
Material Dashboard PRO is a Premium Material Bootstrap 4 Admin with a fresh, new design inspired by Google's Material Design. It combines colors that are easy on the eye, spacious cards, beautiful typography, and graphics.