This article presents a premium full-stack starter crafted in React and Node JS on top of a premium design from Creative-Tim: Material Dashboard PRO. The product has a simple two-tier architecture where the React UI communicates with the decoupled Node JS backend via secured requests. For newcomers, React is a popular library actively supported by Facebook to build fast user interfaces.
- React Node JS Material PRO - product page
- React Node JS Material PRO - LIVE demo
- Node JS API - Typescript, TypeORM, JWT Authentication, MongoDB
The React UI - Official Description
Material Dashboard PRO React is a Premium Material-UI@4.1.0 Admin with a fresh, new design inspired by Google's Material Design. We are very excited to introduce our take on the material concepts through an easy-to-use and beautiful set of components. Material Dashboard PRO React was built over the popular Material-UI framework.
Material Dashboard PRO React makes use of light, surface, and movement. The general layout resembles sheets of paper following multiple different layers so that the depth and order are obvious. The navigation stays mainly on the left sidebar and the content is on the right.
React Node JS Material PRO - Calendar Page
Node JS API Backend
The product uses a simple, yet powerful API Server built in Typescript on top of Express / TypeORM and MongoDB. Authentication Flow uses json web tokens via Passport library -
passport-jwt. Here is the full features list:
- API Definition - the unified API structure implemented by this server
- Simple, intuitive codebase - can be extended with ease.
- Typescript, Joy for input validation
- Master: NodeJS / Express / SQLite / TypeORM
- Mongo: NodeJS / Express / MongoDB / Mongoose
- Auth: Passport /
Thanks for reading! For support and more resources please access: