To generate a full-stack Vue App using the generator is pretty straightforward:
- Select the UI Kit
- Select the preferred backend: Laravel, Flask or Nodejs
- Confirm the build
If all goes well, the platform will provide the link to the DEMO and the generated Vue.js app will be listed on your dashboard (for registered users). If the user don't want to create an account, the links to the generated sources are sent via eMail.
Step #1 - select the backend
Step #2 - Visualize the Demo link and get sources
Step #3 - Visualize the live Demo
All generated apps share the same code-base, equipped with a basic set of modules:
- JWT authentication
- Sqlite database, ORM
- Basic tooling and scripts to manage the app builds and deploy
How the app generation process works
AppSeed is able to generate the apps in different patterns and technologies using two big steps:
- Phase #1 - The UI integration phase - during this the UI is analyzed and parsed using a state-of-the-art HTML parser. The flat HTML files are transformed into production-ready layouts for various template engines (PUG, Jinja, Blade)
- Phase #2 - The processed UI is injected into pre-built boilerplate code equipped with a basic set of modules: JWT authentication, database, ORM
The result: generated fully-coded apps, in different technologies and patterns.
Where to go from here
- Generate a Full-Stack Vuejs App in no-time
- Access the official repository to access the full list with generated apps
- Need support? We are providing 24/7 LIVE support via Discord and eMail for paid plans.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook